In this document, we will be explaining how to access GACland BETA in just a few steps.
You can read more about GACland throughout the full whitepaper.
Open Minecraft's Launcher Make sure to be on the latest version.
Click Play ➟ Click Multiplayer ➟ Click "Add Server"
Click Done Select Server ➟ Click "Join Server"
Finally, navigate to the GACLand NPC, 1 left of the middle, and click it to join GACLand!
Launch Minecraft on Mobile or Window's 10
Click Play ➟ Click Servers ➟ Scroll Down till you find Add Server.
Don't touch the port. It should be "19132"
Below are video tutorials on how to join GACland using various platforms:
Mobile: BedrockTogether for iOS - MC Server Connector for Android
- 1.First, ensure your Minecraft account is linked to the GAC XP discord bot. Navigate to the commands text channel and type “/gridcraft”.
- 2.If linking isn’t working (it isn’t at the time of writing this guide) then rest assured that you can still earn GAC XP without linking. The GAC XP you earn will be saved to your Minecraft account, and whenever you do get around to linking your Discord to your Minecraft, both GAC XP balances will sync together. No GAC XP will be lost!
- 3.Note that if you’ve already linked your Minecraft account & Discord accounts together via the Gridcraft Discord server, you’re already linked!
- 4.Playing GACland, doing quests, and mining rare blocks such as Diamond Ore grants GAC XP!
Navigate to the commands text channel in the GAC discord and type “/walletlink” and then follow the instructions presented by the bot!
THIS WILL BE AVAILALBE SOON - NOT DURING FIRST LAUNCH
- 1.Start by creating a town, “/town create [town name]”. You can name your town anything you’d like! Every Minecraft account can create one (1) town.
- 2.Invite friends with “/town invite [player] [town name]”. You’ll need to specify which town you’d like to invite the player to, since you can have admin control over multiple towns at once.
- 3.You can use either the Golden Claim Shovel granted to every new user, or “/town claim chunk” to claim the 16x16 block chunk you’re standing in while in the survival world. Claiming your land means no one else can build there aside from your town members.
- 4.You can join the survival world using “/rtp”, which stands for random teleport, or by jumping into the purple portal in the GACland spawn. Both of these actions will teleport you to a random location in the survival world.
- 5.To be sure you don’t lose the location of your town, use “/town setspawn [town name]”. Now, town members can use “/town spawn [town name]” to teleport there!